Outlook 2013 - 2016
- Start Outlook 2013/2016.
- Click the File tab.
- In the Info category, click Add Account
- On the Add Account window , click Manual Setup or additional server types . Click Next.
- Click the POP or IMAP option, and then click Next .
Under User Information , configure the following settings:
- In the Your Name box, type your full name.
- In the Email Address box, type your full I-Land email address.
Under Server Information , select POP3 in the Account Type box, configure the following settings:
- In the Incoming mail server box, type pop.iland.net
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type smtp.iland.net
Under Logon Informatio n , configure the following settings:
- In the User Name box, type your full I-Land email address.
- In the Password box, type your password.
- If you want Outlook to remember your email account password, click to select the Remember password check box.
- Click More Settings…. at the bottom right.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Put a check in the box labeled My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Select the button labeled Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- Now click the Advanced tab
- Under Server Port Numbers:
- Incoming Server (POP3) should be 110
- DO NOT check This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
- Outgoing server (SMTP) should be 587
- At the drop down box next to Use the following type of encrypted connection, select SSL (TLS will work also).
- Click OK at the bottom.
If you have any problems with the setup process or questions please let us know by calling us at (660)829-4638 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.