Using An Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with Otelco’s E-mail Service.
1. If this is the first account you’re setting up on the iPhone or the iPod Touch, tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars> Add Account.
2. Tap Other.
3. Tap Add Mail Account
4. Enter your name.(example: John Smith)
5. Enter your full E-mail Address. (example: firstname.lastname@example.org )
6. Enter your E-mail Password
7. Enter a description. (example: iLand)
8. Tap Save or Next.
9. Tap POP
10. Under Incoming Mail Server next to Host Name enter pop.iland.net
11. Next to User Name type in your email address (example - email@example.com )
12. Next to password it should already have your password, but if not enter your email password.
13. Scroll down and to the section Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP).
14. Next to Host Name type in smtp.iland.net
15. Next to User Name type in your email address (example - firstname.lastname@example.org )
16. Next to password it should already have your password, but if not enter your email password.
17. Tap Save or Next.
18. A warning ‘Secure Connection Failed’ might appear. Tap continue. Tap on Save.
19. Tap your email account.
20. Scroll down and tap Advanced.
21. Set use SSL to OFF.
22. Set Authentication to Password.
23. Tap Server Port and set 110 (if not already set that way).
24. Tap the top left arrow to go back.
25. Tap SMTP.
26. Tap your Primary Server.
27. Set use SSL to ON.
28. Set Authentication to Password.
29. Tap Server Port and enter 587.
30. Go back to the Home Screen and try your email.