| We are searching for a motivated, customer-service oriented person to join I-Land's Technical Support team. The primary responsibility of our Technical Support Department is to provide connection assistance to our customer base. Other responsibilities include watching for trends that may affect our service, and properly reporting them within the company.|
Technical Support staff members are often the primary "face of I-Land" for our customers once they have initially signed up for our service. Great emphasis is placed on problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
The available position is Part-time.
- Internet experience a must
- Strong knowledge of PoP 3 Mail Client Applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- High Speed Internet set up (DSL, Cable and wireless)
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to function as a member of a dynamic team
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of Anti-virus software, Internet Browsers and various and other related online tools.
- Knowledge of Wireless Router set up and security
As I-Land Internet Services continues to
grow, we are frequently in search of qualified people to fill challenging
If you want to work in a casual but serious
atmosphere, I-Land may have an opportunity for you. Please submit your resume
(including references) to email@example.com or, via
snail mail, to:
I-Land Internet Services
PO Box 834
Sedalia, MO 65302-0834
Be sure to specify the type of position for which you would like to be
considered. If you are looking for a position not listed above, we will turn to these
resumes, and contact
qualified candidates to set up interviews as positions become available.